Marketing a hair salon isn’t easy. In fact, it can be an extremely daunting and frustrating task. Although the invention of the Internet has made it easier to market your hair salon online, it can be difficult to get your salon to stand out from the crowd. The good news is that you don’t necessarily have to hire a marketer or a marketing tem to market your site for you. Instead, there are certain steps that you can take to obtain new clients. In this article, we will discuss five smart tips for marketing your hair salon. They are as follows:
- Set up an incredible site. Gone are the days where you could simply set up a crappy site and hope for the best. Nowadays, image matters. You need a site that is beautiful, professional and accurately displays the professional salon that you are. Although you can hire a designer to build a site from scratch, this is often expensive and time consuming. Instead, you can purchase a quality site from SalonMedia22 and have it customized for your taste. They specialize in outstanding sites specifically for hair salons.
- Generate the traffic you need with advertisements. Although pay per click advertising has lost a bit of its popularity, it is still a very important weapon for gaining exposure. In fact, pay per click advertising can help you market specifically to your targeted audience and see an immediate return on your investment. In addition, social media outlets (Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin and Youtube) can be very helpful for marketing purposes. In addition, the Yellow Pages can also act as a useful medium for advertising your business. Several start-up salons have gained huge traffic by properly using advertising to their benefit.
- Offer attractive discounts to draw new clients. Discounts are a wonderful way to attract targeted traffic to come to your targeted base. The best way to get clients is to use group discounts or throw a salon party to entertain them. This trick helps because it is fresh, creative and women love interacting with other women while getting pampered.
- 4. Know your Competitors. In order to succeed, you must know your competitors. You must stay informed about their business tactics, customers, number of staff members employed by them, the range of services offered by them and also their marketing strategies. This helps you service your clients more effectively and teaches you how to run your business in a much effective manner.
- Identify the most up-to-date trends in the hair and styling industry. Take some time to understand how your hair salon can stand out and fit into the present market. Specializing in haircuts, perming, hair re-bonding, bridal make-up, body massage and facial treatments can help you to succeed in your business endeavors. You can also create your own signature beauty treatment and make your brand popular.
- Offer your services at a reasonable price. Last but not least, offer your specialized services at a reasonable price and provide great customer service also. Set up an email/ SMS reminder to communicate with your clients about follow-up treatments and special offers.
In conclusion, these are some wonderful tips for obtaining new clients. Many start-up salons have also built loyalty with the help of follow-up surveys to know the experience of their clients. Then based on their survey findings, they take additional measures to improve their services. In addition, by taking your clients’ feedback seriously, you create a positive working relationship that demonstrates their importance and your commitment to their satisfaction. Plus, it encourages them to spread the word about your offerings.